Re: Chinese Traditional appearance -- mixed weights?

Owen Taylor wrote:
> It really sounds like you have a simplified Chinese document. The
> difference between ja-jp/en-us and zh-tw is likely because the first
> Han font in your fontconfig configuration is a Japanese font.

It is a simplified Chinese document.

> Sorry for the excessive level of detail here; I couldn't figure out
> a good place to stop and simplify. Though, trust me, there's still
> a fair a bit of complexity I *didn't* get to above. :-)

Actually I appreciate very much the detailed but clear explanation.
Thanks for taking the time. I am going to need to chew on it for a while
though, and go through my fontconfig setup examining the fonts to try
and sort out what is going on.

Greg