Re: Fixing pango.org

On 5/30/06, Tom von Schwerdtner <tomvons gmail com> wrote:
On 5/28/06, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad cs toronto edu> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> I'm wondering if you are still interested in improving the wiki
> theme for pango.org.
[snip]

Hi All,

I think the stuff on Owen Taylor's website
http://people.redhat.com/otaylor/pango-mirror/ is quite usefull for
new users to put Pango in right perspective. Can this be somehow
included on pango.org? Though it would be needing some refinement &
editing :-)

Also, various papers written by him would greatly help. Ditto with
some code examples which are complete in themselves & showcase the
capabilities of pango. I know, reading source code of applications is
*the* best way to learn, but providing the right amount of
documentation (besides the API docs) is necessary to target greater
audiences.

Thanks,
makuchaku