Re: test suite for pango

On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 04:30 -0400, Uma Shankar Ladha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there any other test suite available for pango other than the test
> suite which ships with pango code?

No, not that I know of.  I have wanted to add such a thing for some
time, but it's hard to do without having small fonts for multiple
languages to ship with the test suite.

Another idea in absence of any portable fonts is to compare outputs from
different backends as a poor man's test suite.  I went into that
direction for a while, trying to get the output of pango-view with
different backends match, but it's not there yet.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Dan Bern, "New American Language"