How to create a PangoXFont object

Hi,

How to create a PangoXFont object using api's only from libpango. pango_x_font_new() is used to create this object, but how is this api invoked from libpango.

We have two object, PangoFont and PangoXFont. Is while creating PangoFont, the library checks on what backend we are and respectively creates either PangoXFont/PangoCairoFont/PangoWin32Font.

Thanks
Umesh
"Only gud thing about the stone i encounter in my path is,when i cross them they become my milestones"