Re: Typing Right-To-Left language characters in GtkEntry

Hello Behdad,

Thanks for your response.  I tried the setxkbmap command that you
mentioned, and it worked fine. I then switched the layout to arabic
using the "ALT + SHIFT" combination.  However, after switching layout,
I'm unable to type anything on the terminal itself.  Nothing is
visible, even though I have installed the arabic fonts (I mentioned
that in my previous mail on this group).  When I switch back to
english using "ALT + SHIFT", then I can see the english characters
correctly.

It seems that the font I have installed is not working.  Could you
please help me in this regard?

Thanks again,
Gaurav