Re: Pango Syriac Module

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 22:32 -0700, Emil Soleyman-Zomalan wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 17:44 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
>
> > Hi Emil,
> >
> > I've just spent some time looking over your patch.
>
> You can find a new patch at http://www.nishra.com/patches/syriac-module-
> 2.patch

I was looking over the code and found that I was missing to account for
the Kaph character in a final position where the preceding character
cannot be joined to and there is no next character.

This joining rule has been consolidated into the exception I made for
the Nun character.

New patch available at http://www.nishra.com/patches/syriac-module-
3.patch

--