Pango Syriac Module

Hello to all,

I have made a first cut in creating a Syriac module by modifying the
Arabic module to a small degree. I have tested the module to see if it
can meet the basic requirements for Syriac writing and I can say that it
does so successfully.

I have created a patch that will cleanly apply against Pango CVS.
Moreover, I have also created a tarball of the entire Pango tree as well
as the Syriac module for your perusal and comments. I would like help in
merging this module into Pango.

 Patch: http://www.nishra.com/patches/syriac-module.patch
 Pango: http://www.nishra.com/patches/pango-syr.tar.gz
Module: http://www.nishra.com/patches/syriac.tar.gz