Re: What file is changed by GNOME if I change the language environment?

GDM sets GDM_LANG, though changing the locale also sets LANG.

Steve.

Stephen Holmes
Localisation Manager - User Experience Services

Voice:  +353-1-605-8087
Fax:     +353-1-605-8200
Cell:     +353-86-833-5027

Novell, Inc., the leading provider of information solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> Noah Levitt <nlevitt columbia edu> 19/01/2004 15:43:16 >>>
gdm probably sets LANG when it launches gnome-session or
something like that. If you want it set in your .bashrc
you'll have to do it yourself.

Noah