Re: GTK 2. and immodule problem.
- From: Noah Levitt <nlevitt columbia edu>
- To: Zarick Lau <zenithlau i-cable com>
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK 2. and immodule problem.
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:01:21 -0400
It might be helpful if you paste your
On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 15:29:25 +0800, Zarick Lau wrote:
> I've just upgrade gtk to 2.2.4 from 2.2.1 a few days ago, and I notice a
> strange behaviour.
> Before the upgrade, it seems that the gtk will not take any IM module as
> but after the upgrade, it keeps using a immodule scim as the default im
> The env. setting for mine is follows.
> 1. LANG=en_US.UTF-8
> 2. LC_CTYPE=zh_HK.UTF-8
> 3. LANGUAGE=en_US
> 4. GTK_IM_MODULE= (Not Set)
> Would you give me any hints? If taking a "reasonable" defaults is the
> correct behaviours, then, how can I set the default IMModule as nothing?
] [Thread Prev