Eeek! My fonts have the shrinks!

Strangely, starting from Pango 1.2.4, Pango seems to render fonts in Dia
very, very small.  The default size (~11000 Pango units) is a single pixel.
Setting a big font and zooming in, I get to 27 pixels high when using
1146879 Pango units for the font height.  I'm using
pango_ft2_render_layout() for rendering, but I doubt that's to blame, since
pango_layout_get_pixel_size() agrees with the size given above.  The
size is set with pango_font_description_set_size().  I'm mighty confused
and unhappy to have this turn up just before releasing a new version.  Any
clues or pointers would be appreciated.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃ¥rdgrim of Numenor