Re: Need Urgent Help

1) You do not have to do anything special to handle English,
   Hindi and Kannada in the same text buffer with gtk+. It
   works automatically. Just make sure you are using UTF-8.

2) You can use a gtk+ input method module for that, but you
   might be better off using an Xkb keymap. Google will help
   you. I'd suggest search for things like "indic xkb"
   "kannada input linux" etc.

Noah

P.S. Your message is formatted strangely and is hard to read.