Re: Yiddish input method

I have taken some of Noah's suggestions for alternative keystrokes; tz and oi
are now synonymous with ts and oy.  I also fixed a minor bug and installed a
workaround so that AbiWord can understand newline correctly.

In playing with this input method, I discovered that gtk+ does a context reset
in places I think it shouldn't.  Supposedly, gtk+ only does context reset when
the user moves the cursor to a new position by clicking somewhere.  But
in an entry widget, such as that used to elicit a file name, gtk+ is calling my
context reset routine after each keystroke, which confuses my input method.
It's not worth worrying about; I don't expect folks to want file names with
Yiddish characters, but who knows?

Raphael Finkel