Re: Possible Pango 1.4 ideas

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 19:34, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> It would of course be nice to see all these in Pango soon. But since
> this is a large amount of work, and a lot of people seem to be
> interested in it, wouldn't it be better to develop it on a branch in cvs
> rather than to promise that a giant patch will arrive in 5 months ?

I'm afraid cvs access is very awkward for me at present - my PCMCIA
modem drops the connection if I upload files > ~10K for some reason.
I can work around it but don't want to do that regularly.

But I'll make patches available as I complete new features, starting
with a patch to do H&J some time in the next month or so.

Damon