Re: How to get started

Owen Taylor wrote:

That sounds like a PNG import facility :-) ... well, if not, you'd
just have the user install use a seal character font, and specify
that the same way you'd specify, say "Courier.
That sounds like a nice idea - except there aren't any seal character fonts, as far as I know. I can understand why: for each modern charcter there is either many seal characters, or none (although one can 'reconstruct' one by piecing it together from the constituent parts of the modern character). I assume I wil have to make this part in some other way.

/jan