Re: yiddish input method

Hey,

Back when I looked at the code, it was indented differently
than the rest of gtk+, and it had c++ style comments; I'm
guessing the powers that be wouldn't accept it quite like
that.

More importantly, I have a feeling that backspacing is not
the best way to handle multiple keystrokes -> single
character. The other input methods underline the active
character cell until it is finalized. I don't know how it's
done, but it has to be somewhere in gtkimcontextsimple.c.

I was going to try to make all these changes myself, but
then I never did, so you get these comments instead. :)

Noah