Re: yiddish input method

> Back when I looked at the code, it was indented differently
> than the rest of gtk+, and it had c++ style comments; I'm
> guessing the powers that be wouldn't accept it quite like
> that.

I can certainly fix that.

> More importantly, I have a feeling that backspacing is not
> the best way to handle multiple keystrokes -> single
> character. The other input methods underline the active
> character cell until it is finalized. I don't know how it's
> done, but it has to be somewhere in gtkimcontextsimple.c.

It's a matter of taste, not function.  I think it is far more pleasant to have
the currently determined character visible and then to undo it if it turns out
to be the wrong choice.  Otherwise, there will be cases where more than one
letter gets delayed, and it will be very annoying.

Raphael