Re: About pangowin32...

Darren Chuck writes:
 > I wonder whether it's a bug in Pango or an exception in my
 > configuration. Everytime I instantiate a GtkFontSelectionDialog, error
 > comes out from gconvert.c and my program crashes.

Strange. Can't reproduce this myself. But the original poster that
reported not seeing Chinese characters in gtk+2.0 on Windows says he
seens the same behaviour. It could be that you have some peculiar font
(which I don't have) that somehow causes GtkFontSelectionDialog to
pass a null string to g_convert(). Could this perhaps be related to
bug #68113?

--tml