Re: Heads up on Pango HEAD

Owen Taylor wrote:
As for the Xft dependency on the Xrender library ... well, if I expect
if enough people complain, Keith might be willing to give in and add
conditionalization. But I'd agree that the cost of allowing Xft to be
built in multiple configurations is bigger than the gain.

Plus, it is simple enough to build a small client side copy of the Xrender library, or even just the header files. They are only dependent on X and X entensions and it should build with any X server, even Sun's.

--Chris