Re: Pango & printing?

Around 0 o'clock on Jul 2, Chema Celorio wrote:

> Maybe freetype is the rigth place for this?

I believe you're right -- freetype has several "helper" modules for
dealing with different data formats.  It depends to some extent on how big
the resulting code is; FreeType isn't a huge library currently.

In any case, it will certainly sit on top of the regular FreeType APIs,
and it should be included wherever freetype is used.  We might ping our
FreeType friends at devel freetype org

Keith Packard        XFree86 Core Team        HP Cambridge Research Lab