Re: pango_ot_ruleset_shape and GPOS

At 04:34 PM 2/1/2002, I wrote:
After I adjusted my Indic code to set both GSUB and GPOS features in the ruleset, I got "Error loading GPOS table 4128" (TTO_Err_Invalid_GPOS_SubTable_Format) I'm going to start digging in the code to figure out what's happening here. Just reporting in, 'cause I don't know how long it's going to take to find this...

I was seeing that error because Load_Subtable in ftxopen.c had all the cases #if 0'd out. I changed that to #if 1, and now I don't get any errors, but GPOS positioning doesn't work right. Most text looks like it did before GPOS was added, and there's one word in my sample document that displays with all the characters on top of each other...

More news as it happens.

Eric