Re: pango_ot_ruleset_shape and GPOS

looks like the Thai font has a problem?

Art

Eric Mader wrote:
Hello,

I've got my Indic shaper mostly working. One noticeable problem in the way the text looks is that marks don't position correctly on base glyphs. This is because no GPOS processing is getting done. (the font I'm using does have a GPOS table) See the enclosed Indig.jpg file for a sample.

I looked at pango_ot_ruleset_shape, which seems to be the logical place to call TTO_GPOS_Apply_String, and it's not called there. Is this just a case of "you're the first person who needs it, so you get to write it" or is there some other reason?

Thanks,
Eric

"may the source be with you"