Re: Translating pictures

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Owen Taylor wrote:

> Hmm, for adding them to the source code, it's really all about
> the first one :-)
>
> I can't hack this right at the moment, but as a pointer, the
> stock icons are added by gtk/gtkiconfactory.c:get_default_icons().
> You'd need a variants of add_unsized() and/or add_sized_with_fallback()
> that took direction information as well.

I had guessed so. I found iconfactory, but thought that there is a
mechanism for overriding it somewhere I can't find. It feels easier to
start hacking now...

BTW, the icon besided OK was probably the worst candidate for mirroring,
after one figures that it should be in the shape of the Return key on the
keyboard, which is the same in all the world.

roozbeh