Re: Translating pictures

Well, after a lot of chatting with friends here, it seems that just
mirroring an image, or replacing it with a mirrored image in case of
Right-to-Left languages is not enough! We really need to *localize* the
images based on the language or the locale.

A very good example is the GTK_STOCK_SORT_ASCENDING icon, where the Latin
letters "A" and "Z" are used as indications of the first and last letters
of the alphabet, or the icon for GTK_STOCK_SPELL_CHECK which may confuse
the user fooling her that it's a key for, say, switching to a Latin
font/keyboard/... This is the same with every language that doesn't use
Latin.

So I need even more thoughts and suggestions...

roozbeh