gtk+/tests/testtext Doesn't Run

Hello,

I've just re-built everything on my RH 7.2 machine from the cvs HEAD as of about an hour ago... The build seemed to go fine.

When I try to run any of the test programs in gtk+/tests, say testtext, they just start using up a lot of cpu cycles and never open a window. They worked fine on my RH 7.3 machine...

Anybody got any idea what the heck is going on here? (I'm going to leave testtext running over night to see if it eventually brings up a window...)

Thanks,
Eric Mader