RE: Howto for using Hebrew with Pango

I think we should all be more polite to each other. SI 1452 is a Israeli
standard, which was evolved by a committee of several experts after long
discussions and considering several factors.

You may disagree with it, of course, but there is no justification for being
rude. You may choose not to use it, it is an elective standard.

And your last sentence negates all the arguments you had raised in May/June
2000.

Jony