    From: "Jonathan Rosenne" <rosenne qsm co il>
    To: "Ivrix Discussions" <ivrix-discuss ivrix org il>
    Subject: RE: Standard Hebrew Keyboard Layout
    Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 06:18:49 +0200

    Another matter: Please do not use the precomposed characters
    FBxx, they are deprecated and not required to be supported.

    Jony

Thus it seems that using these is not really an option. The real
solution is to use kerning tables when ever these are available...

Btw, I am confused about something in the Hebrew renderer. When
referring to Unicode encoded font the characters seem to have a
constant 0x10000 added to them? Why is that and is it always happening?

Regards,
Dov