Re: Hebrew WIDE letters

Like all other U+FBxx characters, these are just presentation variations.
I don't think we have to worry about them. As far as I know wide
characters are used as space fillers only in some handwritten calligraphy
and in old religious texts. I don't think it is something that we
have to worry about.

About the JUDEO-SPANISH VARIKA question, it is a context question,
which I have no answer to how it is supposed to be encoded.

Regards,
Dov