Re: Hebrew Presentation Form in Pango Hebrew Engine

Hi Dov,

]
] Thus it seems that using these is not really an option. The real
] solution is to use kerning tables when ever these are available...
How about the glyph, U+FB4F, Hebrew ligature alef lamed ?
This is happending when 2 characters, U+05D0 and U+05DC, are next
to each other... Can we do it without having the extra glyph ?
or it's not really needed for hebrew script... ?

]
] Btw, I am confused about something in the Hebrew renderer. When
] referring to Unicode encoded font the characters seem to have a
] constant 0x10000 added to them? Why is that and is it always happening?

I haven't checked it out but I guess that it's the info, somehow,
related to Font...., I guess...

Chookij V.

]
] Regards,