input methods

Kaixo!

Ok, so i tried the input methods in testtext.

I found a problem with the visqr one.

It is not directly related to visqr, but to keyboard handling in fact.

In visqr input you can type a thing like 'ecircumflex' by typing 'e'
then 'asciicircum'.

The problem is that on my keyboard the 'asciicircum' is at third position
on a key, that is, I have to do AltGr-key to enter it.

can the input methods be fixed so it is possible to type also using
keysyms accessed trough AltGr-key and AltGr-shift-key ?

Thanks

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga