Re: [l10n-dev] Support and Help required

in gtk-i18n-list gnome org now, they've a discuss
on the Hebrew and Thai supports in Pango.
maybe it has something related to Indic scripts.

both OpenOffice and Pango use OpenType.

regards,
Art

--
:.
:.:. "human knowledge belongs to the world"
:.:.:.             -- Teddy Chin, AntiTrust
begin:vcard
n:Suriyawongkul;Arthit
tel;fax:(662) 344-6777
tel;work:(662) 344-6888 x56838, x56720
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://geegen.com/art
org:Sun Microsystems (Thailand) Ltd.;GE & IS Localization
version:2.1
email;internet:Arthit Suriyawongkul Thailand Sun COM
title:Localization Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;23rd Fl, Bangkok City Tower=0D=0A179 South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamaek=0D=0ASathorn;Bangkok;;10120;Thailand
x-mozilla-cpt:;17640
fn:Arthit Suriyawongkul
end:vcard