Re: A little polish of Thai shaper

Speaking of vowels, I tested out Hebrew with vowels with the ClearlyU
font, and they are placed in strange places. The problem with Hebrew
wovels is that they may be divided into one of the following four
categories:

   * centered below the base character (most vowels act this way)
   * Right aligned (e.g. dot above SIN)
   * Left aligned (e.g. dot above SHIN)
   * in middle of character (e.g. dot within VAV)

What is not clear to me is where this kerning (meta) information is to
be stored, and what module is supposed to use this information to
do the proper rendering.
--
                                                                    ___
Dov Grobgeld                        | Email: dov orbotech com      /+  \  PCB