XIM String Conversion Callback

Hello,

Now I am working on a Thai XIM, which needs context-sensitive input
sequence check. (The need to restrict the input sequence was once discussed
when we talked about Thai rendering in Pango.) To do the job, I have been
pointed to the String Conversion Callback of the XIM for accessing the
application's buffer. And that needs the XIM client to call XSetICValues()
with XNStringConversionCallback key. But I don't find such code in GDK 1.2.8.

So, the question is: has the callback be supported any where in GTK+?

Regards,
-Theppitak.
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
Information Research and Development Division, NECTEC