Re: Re: Re: Re: Bidirectional Bugs in Hebrew (fwd)

Hello!

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Pablo Saratxaga wrote:
> You write words: use hyphen; you write numbers (negative numbers, or
> equations)
> use a minus.

Pardon my apparant stupidity, but which key would I press in order to
determine between the two? (If it isn't by modulating the language how
would I pick?)
Any chance that Pango will be able to determine on its own?
I'm sorry that I'm so bitchy about this, but this is the one thing I see
wrong with Pango, so I'm determined to make it right.

Uri David Akavia