Re: gtk-1.2.8 and Japanese fonts

Thanks for your suggestion, Pablo. I think I had seen this
suggestion a long time ago, before I bought TurboLinux...
Anyway, I tried this and still had no success. Also
tried changing the values to 'False' and that didn't
help either. I'm going to put RedHat 7.0 on my laptop
soon. That should have a newer version of glibc, so
maybe that will fix the problem. Thanks in any case.

Phil R Cummins                                 cummins jamstec go jp
Frontier Research for Subduction Dynamics  tel(i/d):81/0-468-67-3393
JAMSTEC, 2-15 Natsushima-cho               fax(i/d):81/0-468-67-3409
Yokosuka 237-0061, Japan