Request for volunteer

Have time on your hands?
Have the Unicode book?

I'm looking for someone to finish the mapping array at:

 http://people.redhat.com/otaylor/tmp/gtkunikey.c

That file contains a start at making a mapping array from GDK key symbol
to Unicode character.

The format of the array should be pretty obvious - each element
gives a range of continuous GDK key symbols that maps to a
continuous range of Unicode code points.

This array is supposed to cover only the portions that are
"obvious" - that is, where no additional input method is needed
and the key corresponds to a unique unicode character. I've omitted
keys that could be considred to map to combining characters.

Where the key symbol would correspond to a character, but there
is no obvious Unicode candidate, there should be a comment in
the file so it could be fixed up later.

The bulk of the work here is doing all the special symbols that
are in the X key symbol list AND in the the Unicode list.
Most of these aren't actually things that anybody would have
on there keyboard, but I'd like to have the complete array
anyways...

It would also be nice to have the reverse array when the
forward array is done. (This should be almost, but not
completely automatic, due to variations in naming.)
If you do that, don't worry about sorting the reverse array -
I can do that pretty easily with a Perl script.