Re: Danish translators look here!!!

Kenneth lléphaane Christiansen wrote:

[SNIP - A verrrrrryyy long text]

If you haven't noticed, we have started a translation projekt where we
translate all kinds of Linux programs into Danish (especially Gnome
programs). You can finde more info about the projekt on this URL:
http://linux.wiktor.dk where you also will find information about the
CVS server we use for this project.
You're right about the bad translations in the Danish versions of
programs (both Linux and M$), but I can see that you are not any better!
(eg: server != tjener, Server = server; WWW != Verdensvævet, WWW=
WWW/internettet).
On our cvs server you will find a long list of words and their
translations!!

Later......

Kim schulz