Re: problems with GDK and setlocale on FreeBSD 3.0

It looks like the FreeBSD setlocale behavior is completely broken.

Desipite the documentaiton, LC_CTYPE can only be set to C or POSIX.  I was
just currious, since there is a Japanese port of gtk1.0, I was hoping that
someone had already figured out a work around.

I'll bring this up on the FreeBSD lists, because this setlocale
implementation is just broken.

thanks
/t