Re: Warning in XML build phase

Hi Stefan,

> If you don't put e.g. LsmMathmlRadicalElementClass, gtk-doc naturally expects
> you to document it :)

Thanks a lot for your answer. I've fixed lasem and get rid of all the
warnings.

I think the warning message doesn't explain clearly what's wrong, and
doesn't help to fix them. And I don't get the point of such warnings.
The content of foo-undocumented.txt should be enough, no ?

Also, the sections file was mostly autogenerated. It would be better if
at least the FooClass structures are automatically placed in the
Standard subsection.

Thanks again,

Emmanuel.