Warning in XML build phase

Hi,

I've added gtk-doc support to the Lasem library
(http://git.gnome.org/browse/lasem/). But when I build the
documentation, I've got a the following warnings:

gtk-doc: Running scanner lasem-scan
gtk-doc: Building XML
:0: warning: Field descriptions for LsmSvgRadialGradientElementClass are
missing in source code comment block.
:0: warning: Value descriptions for LsmMathmlRadicalElementType are
missing in source code comment block.
:0: warning: Field descriptions for LsmMathmlRadicalElementClass are
missing in source code comment block.
:0: warning: Field descriptions for LsmSvgTspanElementClass are missing
in source code comment block.
:0: warning: Field descriptions for LsmSvgLinearGradientElementClass are
missing in source code comment block.
:0: warning: Field descriptions for LsmMathmlDocumentClass are missing
in source code comment block.
:0: warning: Field descriptions for LsmSvgPatternElementClass are
missing in source code comment block.

...And a lot more...

I don't understand the meaning of this warnings, as I didn't have
documented these structures at all.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance,

Emmanuel.