Re: Lost all internal Links in output HTML Files

Liu, Raymond schrieb:
>> Hi
>> 	I am trying to use GTK-Doc to create API Documents
>> 	I follow the 1.11's manual to set up my project.
>> 	And if it's the very first time that I run autogen.sh and then make.
>> Everything is ok, I got the right html output. But then , if I do make clean
>> and then make again without touch anything, then in the final html files all
>> the internal links for say function, signal, object hierarchy is gone. No any
>> internal links in the final html file at all, but I can see in the xml file those
>> <link linkend="foobar">foobar</link> items is still there. I am really puzzled,
>> what's wrong here?
>>
>> 	Did anyone encounter this problem before, any possible reasons? Thanks!

I haven't ever seen this behaviour :/ If you can come to #gtkdoc on
gimpnet-irc and we try to narrow it down. If you can also try gtk-doc
svn so that we're using the same code.

> I found something more about this : when gtkdoc-mkdb is run for the second time, when the MAIN_SGML_FILE is already exist, in the xml file , it will not create the doctype_head with:
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <!DOCTYPE refentry PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.3//EN"
>                "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.3/docbookx.dtd";>

doc_type head of which output file? Also if I do make a second time, its
not rebuilding things.
> Instead nothing in the head. Seems this is the reason that when the html is build,the link is gone.
>
> Anyone knows how to solve this problem?
>
> Best Regards,
> Raymond Liu

Stefan