Lost all internal Links in output HTML Files

Hi
	I am trying to use GTK-Doc to create API Documents
	I follow the 1.11's manual to set up my project.
	And if it's the very first time that I run autogen.sh and then make. Everything is ok, I got the right html output. But then , if I do make clean and then make again without touch anything, then in the final html files all the internal links for say function, signal, object hierarchy is gone. No any internal links in the final html file at all, but I can see in the xml file those <link linkend="foobar">foobar</link> items is still there. I am really puzzled, what's wrong here?

	Did anyone encounter this problem before, any possible reasons? Thanks!

Best Regards,
Raymond Liu