Re: sgml-id / xml-id and namespaces
- From: David Nečas <yeti physics muni cz>
- To: Nicola Fontana <ntd entidi it>
- Cc: gtk-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: sgml-id / xml-id and namespaces
- Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:25:42 +0100
On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 12:03:39PM +0100, Nicola Fontana wrote:
> Care must be taken: simply prefixing the docs id with "DOC:" will
> likely give troubles in the tag side, where the properties are
> specified with #GObject:property (and so an object named DOC will break
> everything). Of course this is a corner case, but it can be easily
> avoided (using "DOC-:" or "DOC:::", for example).
Things will also break if Gtk+ defines an object GTK_FOO (instead of
GtkFoo) with a property called `CAPS'.
But I think only reasonable scenarios need to be considered.
] [Thread Prev