Re: Making HTML XHTML compliant

hi,

actually in trunk I started to work on adding configure option to select output
formats. I need to refactor the stylesheets a bit. I could then offer xhtml as a
format. I am a bit unsure about switching to xhtml by default. No idea what kind
of thin gs people do with their docs and if that would cause trouble for them.

Stefan