Re: altering relative references to ../glib

Hi,

Philip Kovacs wrote:
> Is there a way to have gtk-doc generate absolute references to
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/API/2.0/glib
>
> instead of the relative references to
>
> ../glib
>
> Or do I have to sed that out myself?   I'll need that for web-based
> documentation.

yes, that sound useful. Can you please file that as a feature request and let me
know of the bug-number. Right now I don't have a good idea how to support it.
One would need to pass the uri to the index.sgml as e.g. --extra-index to
FIXXREF_OPTIONS. WHile that is technically doable, I don't like the idea of
hard-coding web-uri's in a number of packages. It would be better if that uri
could be taken from the local index.sgml and there would be a switch to build
webdocs (where fixxref would try to use weburis whenever it can).

Just some initial thoughts.

Stefan