Re: Where is source code of http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gobject/index.html documentation ?
- From: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- To: KLEIN Stephane <stephane harobed org>
- Cc: gtk-doc-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Where is source code of http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gobject/index.html documentation ?
- Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 12:52:56 +0300
KLEIN Stephane wrote:
I read "GObject Reference Manual" at "http://developer.gnome.org/doc/
API/2.0/gobject/index.html". I'm on "How To define and implement a new
GObject?" section (http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gobject/howto-
gobject.html) and I don't found "The sample source code associated to
this section can be found in the documentation's source tarball, in the
Where is the source of this documentation ? I've noticed "http://
svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gobject-doc/trunk/" but it isn't corresponding
So, I wonder if it's good idea to add in documentation, the url to its
source code ?
Yes, I haven't copied it. I probably also needs some cleanup too. I could do it,
but it needs a decission where to put it:
has no examples
as a top-level dir. SO I could do this for glib and add
Does this sound good? If glib maintainers give me the ok, I'll do it.
Thanks for your help,
gtk-doc-list mailing list
gtk-doc-list gnome org
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next