Re: Interface Stability (was Re: xxx-undocumented.txt)

Hi Brian,

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 15:46 -0600, Brian Cameron wrote:
> Specifying the default stability level on the command line could
> work, but we should be careful not to implement features that
> will undermine the purpose of defining stability levels in the

Yeah, that's true. My main point was just to toss out the idea of being
able to specify the default on a per-project level. Doing so on a per-
file level might be better anyway -- that way you can mark something
like gtk/gtkprivate.h as all Private easily. But, honestly, it's not
like I'm going to back hacking on this anyway ...

Peter

--
Peter Williams                          peter newton cx

"[Ninjas] are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet."
                              -- REAL Ultimate Power