Re: unit tests for gtk-doc

On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 19:35 +0100, Stefan Kost wrote:

> This brings us straight to the TODO list. I appreaciate ideas ;)
>
> * Make install also installs the test docs.
>    This could only be worked around, by using a special gtkdoc.mak
> * I'd like to redirect all output of doc-building steps to log.files
>    so that 'make check' can grep them.
>    This again can be made by using a special version of gtkdoc.mak
>
> Having a special gtkdoc.mak for the tests is not so nice, as we need to keep
> them in sync. So what do you think?

That does look pretty useful for testing gtk-doc.

Maybe it would be better to use a directory under "tests" for each test
project. (I'm thinking that in future we might want a test project that
doesn't use template files at all.)

I wouldn't be too worried about using a special gtk-doc.make file. It
isn't changed very often at all.

Damon