Re: any problems with the top navigation bar left?

On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 01:54 +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:

> hey, I am working on a laptop with just 1024x768 and its okay. Anyway
> would be cool to find a way to allow the user to override the
> stylesheet. Maybe the style.css should be in /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/
> and not in /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/<package>/.
> Then the user could replace that one and it will affect all docs. We
> could have severla version there and use a symlink pointing to the one
> in use. (will put that on the wiki too).

1024x768 is not really small, even today. 800x600 would be a
more realistic target. If you are willing to use a little bit of
javascript, you can use different stylesheets, depending on the
size of the browser window
(http://www.themaninblue.com/experiment/ResolutionLayout/ is an
example of that approach).

Matthias