Re: any problems with the top navigation bar left?

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 20:43 +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
> Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> writes:
> > On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 14:46 +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:
> >> the topic says it all. For those who don't know about it, please have a look at:
> >>

> >> * can anyone look at the attached sample page with the opera browser
> >> * which of the two sections both names 'properties' should I rename?
> >>    * 1st: into "Property Overview" / "Property List"
> >>    * 2nd: into "Property Details"
> >>

> > I think renaming the detailed sections into "Property Details" / "Signal
> > Details" would be ok.
> If this is done, renaming the "Signal Prototypes" to just "Signals"
> would also be appreciated, since like the properties section it's an
> overview of the detailed section below.
For signals the list really contains prototype. So this might stay as it
> Otherwise, it looks just fine, though it will eat a good proportion of
> screen space on smaller monitors.

hey, I am working on a laptop with just 1024x768 and its okay. Anyway
would be cool to find a way to allow the user to override the
stylesheet. Maybe the style.css should be in /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/
and not in /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/<package>/.
Then the user could replace that one and it will affect all docs. We
could have severla version there and use a symlink pointing to the one
in use. (will put that on the wiki too).