Re: gobject API docs and tutorial merge : stage 1

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 10:40 +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:

> the question now is which way to go?
> I've a gnome cvs account, thus I can check files in CVS, but I have no shell
> account to do it.

For now, as I told you already in my last email, it should be okay to
checkin your changes to the gobject-doc module.

> Who could do the CVS merge?

The glib maintainers.

> @Mathieu: do you think a lot will change in the doc? If not would it be okay if

I do not plan for now to work on major changes to the doc.

> I convert the links to the API docs for once and then go over it from time to
> time. By using jedit it is really easy to fix new ones.

As I said already, I very much dislike the idea of uglyfying the xml
with redundant information which could be added with simple automatic
scripts. Since you will be doing the work, I can hardly force a decision
upon you so, it is up to you to decide on this.

regards,
Mathieu